Enjoy teaching that you love the most, PADI Specialty Instructor Course
Who should take these courses?
As an instructor, it’s really rewarding to share what interests you with student divers. PADI Specialty Instructor courses provide teaching tips and hands-on experience that you can implement right away.
Under teaching of NB Divers’ Course Directors, you learn the best way to make your own Specialty courses. During a Specialty course, NB Divers’ Course Directors not only let you know the teaching methods but also give you the know-how that they’ve accumulated for decades. NB Divers provides over 30 Specialty Instructor courses.
All PADI Instructors will benefit from taking specialty instructor training courses, especially those who are ready to step up to the Master Scuba Diver™ Trainer (MSDT) rating, which requires at least five PADI Specialty Instructor certifications.
Diver Prerequisites :
- PADI Divemaster
- PADI Assistant Instructor
- Completed an IDC/OWSI Program within the past 12 months
Training Period : 4 DAYS each
What will you learn?
Appropriate diving skills to reality
Fine-tuning knowledge and skills
How can you start learning now?
- Purchase a PADI Specialty Instructor Manual – digital or paper version.
- Choose a Specialty course that interests you.
- Arrange the schedule with your Course Director and start the course.
7 Specialty Instructor courses NB Divers Recommends!
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Emergency Oxygen Provider
- Deep Diver
- Enriched Air Diver
- Dry Suit Diver
- Sidemount Diver
- Search and Recovery Diver
These are the teaching materials for the most representative Specialty Instructor course. Contact NB Diver for more details.
- Digital Underwater Photographer : underwater camera & strobes, student manual & instructor manual, etc.
- Emergency Oxygen Provider : pocket mask, EFR manual, Rescue Diver manual, student manual & instructor manual of Emergency Oxygen Provider, oxygen unit, etc.
- Deep Diver : SMB, dive computer, student manual and DVD & instructor manual of Deep Diver, student manual of AOW, etc.
- Enriched Air Diver : oxygen analyzer, student manual and DVD & instructor manual of Enriched Air Diver, EAN log book, EAN dive computer, etc.
DAY 1 : Orientation & Knowledge Section
DAY 2 : Confined Water Training Dive
DAY 3 : Open Water Training Dive #1~2
DAY 4 : Open Water Training Dive #3~4
Check these before and after you sign up for a Specialty Instructor course.
- Join the NB Divers' scuba diving tour
- Log on to the PADI Pros’ Site and check out How to Prepare a PADI Distinctive Specialty Course Outline or download a PADI Specialty Instructor Application
- Participate in various Specialty Course Internships at NB Divers
- Read the NB Divers' Course and Tour Reviews
Group Lesson (2~3 people) : ￦600,000 each
including : lesson fee, manual for each course
excluding : pool admission, scuba tank rental fee, expenses for the open water training, Specialty Instructor application fee