PADI Specialty / PADI Adventure Diver / PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course
Adventures in Diving
Who should take these courses?
If you completed the PADI Open Water Diver course at NB Divers, you can sign up for the Adventures in Diving Program right away. It is all about improve your scuba skills and gain more confidence through new dive adventures. You will learn about the specific specialty adventure diving interests you in depth. You can get credit for dives toward various certification in Adventures in Diving Program.
Recommend for :
- The PADI Open Water Diver
- Who completed the Beginner’s Course at other scuba organization
Diver Prerequisites :
- Age 15 or older
- Certified as PADI Open Water Diver (or a qualifying certification from another training organization)
Training Period : 2~4 DAYS
What will you learn?
NB Divers provides various Adventure Dives such as Underwater Navigation, Underwater Photography, Night Dive, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Fish Identification, Wreck Dive, etc. Most of the Adventure Dive training consists of three main phases: Knowledge Development, Confined Water Dives or Dry Runs, and Open Water Dives. NB Divers graduates prefer following adventure courses:
- Deep Diver
- Dry Suit Diver
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Enriched Air Diver
- Emergency Oxygen Provider
How can you start learning now?
Sign up for Advanced Open Water Diver Online – PADI’s eLearning option – to get started immediately. The web-based system lets you learn about seven of the most popular Adventure Dives.
You can also choose to read the Adventures in Diving manual and watch the Adventures in Diving video (a book and DVD package). Stop by NB Divers to enroll in the course, get your materials and start learning.
We customize the teaching methods depending on each diver’s preference. So, have a meeting with your instructor first! It is the best way to enjoy Adventures in Diving program at NB Divers.
Specialty Diver Course
- You’ll learn a certain course in depth with your instructor by choosing what interests you the most from a long list of Adventure Dives. After each course, you get a Specialty certification.
Adventure Diver Course
- You’ll plan your learning path with your instructor by choosing from a long list of Adventure Dives.
Advanced Open Water Diver Course
- You’ll plan your learning path with your instructor by choosing from a long list of Adventure Dives. There are two required dives – Deep and Underwater Navigation – and you choose the other three, for a total of five dives.
Besides the basic scuba equipment, you will use special equipment for adventure diving such as dive knife, various tools, underwater camera, sidemount, DPV (short for diver propulsion vehicle), dry suit, etc.
In case of a Specialty Diver course (varies with the particular curriculum of courses)
Day 1 Knowledge Development section, Confined Water Dive or Dry Run
Day 2 Adventure Diving #1~2
Day 3 Adventure Diving #3~4
Have more new experience and get another certification.
- Visit NB Divers, get the teaching material and self-study it
- Check the PADI e-Learning options
- Sign up for the PADI Rescue Diver course
- Join the NB Divers' scuba diving tour
Specialty Diver (3 DAYS)
- Group Lesson : ￦450,000 / Private Lesson : ￦600,000
Adventure Diver (2 DAYS)
- Group Lesson : ￦300,000 / Private Lesson : ￦450,000
Advanced Open Water Diver (4 DAYS)
- Group Lesson : ￦600,000 / Private Lesson : ￦800,000
including : lesson fee, insurance, equipment rental, PADI manual for each course, certification card fee
excluding : pool admission, scuba tank rental fee, expenses for the open water training